View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 08:19 PM   #7563 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpic View Post
I'm happy with my Z1's, such a simple upgrade, that gap cannot be unseen IMO.

09' Non sport Touring - Tein S Techs - SPC Camber Kits - Takeda Attack CAI - CNT Racing CBE
I know what you mean. I think the spacing is perfect. The rears are almost flush and the fronts are just tucked in a little. It even makes it look like the car has been lowered. In fact, I've been thinking that I might save some money by NOT buying the Swift springs and instead get some stock Nismo springs (new or very low mileage used) instead as I think they lower the car just a touch as well as being a little bit stiffer. Then just get an upgraded front sway and be done with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
^ Now replace the god awful stock bulbs with LEDs
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
chops get some white led's to clean it up.
Got any links?

I've been looking but not finding a whole lot of decent info. One site that looked promising ended up no longer being around. I think it was called "your led shop" or something like that.

I'd like to get LED's for the map lights, the rear cargo light, and licence plate lights. Just white, not blue or anything. I really like the "exact fit" ones from iJDMToy, but doesn't seem like they offer any for the cargo and licence plate led's.