View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 05:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
A lot of drop coils intentionally lower the front up to 1/4"ish in the front than the rear.

Yes you will definitely need an alignment. Especially with the BC's. Did you get adjustable rear links and from A Arms? You will need those too. I just out the same setup in my car and have all that and still looking at getting an adjustable mid-link for the rear as well.

That said, it depends how much you lower the car. The lower you go the more adjustment you need. The closer to stock height, the more possible it is to get the car back into spec without the extra adjustability.

I didn't realize at the time the BC's weren't a true coilover in the rear, which is causing the extra grief necessitating the mid-link, which is far from cheap. The extra cash could have been put towards better coilovers and a mid-link that doesn't have a spring perch on it, which is MUCH cheaper.
Food for thought anyways.
Thanks for the input, it is greatly appreciated. I think I will go with a one in drop from stock on all corners just to be safe. Not about the slammed life (speed bumps are hell).
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote