View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 05:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson2608 View Post
Both of you are obviously very knowledable about cars/ electrical work, and i basically know little to none about this kind of stuff. But im adament about doing the work myself for the purpose of becoming more educated. When my engine blew in my 300zx I took it upon myself to do a motor swap. It took me like 2-3 months, but eventually i got it perfect with no issues at all. And now i could do it in half that time, and thats the reason I want to fix this issue too. I will follow the procesdure in the FSM so I don't mess anything up and i'll let you guys know!

Thanks so much for help mates
Dumb ? What's this FSM everyone is referring to? Are you guys getting access to the wiring diagrams?
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote