View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oil Cooler.....Trans Cooler...

If one was to get an oil cooler, which would be the "best" kit to put on? (I say best knowing there is no true best)

I'd like one that would route oil to the cooler in the event that the temps get hot and can keep the oil temps below 240F in Oklahoma with the sun out and it being 100F or higher, but in cooler weather, it doesn't push oil through the cooler.

Tracking...who knows, I may eventually / occasionally put it on a track...mostly just aggressive (when appropriate) street driving.

I'm also curious about transmission coolers - any kits out? Any on the horizon (if not) - just wondering...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote