View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 07:09 PM   #42 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Haha you guys are funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
...I'd introduce you to my sister
Who knows... most of the options are crazy, out of the US, or just moved to the US. Last girl literally asked if she could use me as her credit card to pay for stuff. As for the others, I'm tired of telling her I don't know how to read/write Vietnamese...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
...If you want to continue hosting and just add me with edit permissions, I'd be happy to update it for you...
No problem. I can continue hosting for the time being. I also added you to the edit list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Ohh wow you Are one of the first GTM tt owners, i will miss.
PS Be careful with em withdrawals. ;P
Not the first with the GTM TT kit, but I was the first on the list with the Fast Intentions TDX exhaust years ago. No worries, the new owner will chime in soon. He's too busy enjoying the car and snapped a few photos.