View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 01:57 PM   #83 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
Around 500 whp you will need to upgrade to a fuel return system .....factory regulator will only provide 52lbs of pressure ....regardless of fuel pump ...larger injectors will create a pressure drop as boost begins ...so once you run out of fuel pressure nothing you can do if you begin to run lean ....I just installed my return fuel kit over the same issue easy install did it in a few hours.

This is not completely true.

I'm running more than 500whp without a return system. I still have a ton of fuel pressure even WOT at 12.5lbs of boost. I talked to Phunk directly and he said it was not necessary considering my system is running with enough fuel pressure even at maximum boost to be fine. Considering I was looking to buy the system from him, I trust his judgement if he tells me I don't need to buy it.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote