View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 09:35 AM   #37 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Google Drive is basically "cloud storage." After setting it up, you can create a temporary folder to store "public" files. That way people don't have access to other content you store. Drag and drop the file to the folder and it gets uploaded. Then you can set sharing permissions and add people by username to have edit permissions. I've got about 5 people who have edit permissions.
Haha should have been more clear. I totally know what Google Drive is. Just not familiar with the interface as I've never actually used it. If you want to continue hosting and just add me with edit permissions, I'd be happy to update it for you. I could take over the hosting as well, though, if you prefer. My gmail account is the same as my user name here on the forum - JARblue.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote