View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 04:02 PM   #749 (permalink)
StillenZ84
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 7AT S/C
StillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Seb really does go above and beyond for his customers. Never had a tuner as good as he is. And someone who gets back to you the same day?! lol He is the man for sure. Yeah I have 5 maps set up with the RR TC on 3 of them, and the launch hack on 2. The launch hack is usually on his map #4 but I had him add it to my #2 map also. To answer your question, just because it has your RR TC on a map doesn't mean it has the launch hack also. If you are on a map with the RR TC enabled, you can literally adjust the traction with the cruise up and down and it will hijack your oil temp and show the slip amount. Higher number being more assist and lower number being less. I believe it starts in the middle at 50% until you manually adjust it. I have M/T's so this feature isn't as important to me but the launch hack helps out a ton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Seb's THE MAN!, While he was waiting for his flight he sent me a log to test the TC control I'm going to try it tonight. Is the launch hack with the TC control? He told me how to adjust it.

Hope this work well for me, I wanna try to hit the track Friday, now I have the KR thing in check and Seb's updated tune, Time to go back with the headers, Throttle HI jack and TC control , Wanna be the first NA sedan(AWD) in the 12's!
AtA SC|9 lb pulley|2.85" SC|3.47" Jack|E85|CJM S1-SE|ID1000s|Walboro 485|Zeitronix FF|Stillen CBE|AP Racing|Level 10|F.I. Flex plate|Nismo-S tune|EcuTek RaceRom|Sebz|Speed density|Haltech|3GsCustoms Dual pod a-pillar|Carbon Signal GTR gauges|Fujimura|Built| CP Pistons/Carrillo rods|PortPolishHeads/intakes|928motorsports IG: evanosteenz34

Last edited by StillenZ84; 06-21-2016 at 04:07 PM.
StillenZ84 is offline   Reply With Quote