View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 02:12 PM   #275 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazidesu View Post
There was this 7" wire that lodged itself under my 370z, and it punctured the covering underneath the car right behind the drivers side seat. When I propped it up on Jacks, I saw the whole and it looked okay. Now that I am driving the car, it feels a little weak. almost as if the car is gasping for air. It doesn't have the same kick that it used to. I wonder if my exhaust was has a leak somewhere.

Thanks.
Sounds Like you tore the o2 sensor wire out somehow You would know if you had an exhaust leak due to sound, but if you have a wire that's stray under your Z and your car feels like its gasping for air it could be an o2 sensor malfunction to the ECU due to this wire being broken. I would take it to a shop and have them check for you and also would look at replacing the o2 sensor wiring if not entire o2 sensor as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleFish View Post
Need a good place for electrical work in the L.A. area (JDM fog light install)

prefer someone familiar w/ Z wiring, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Specialty Z, its about 40 mins away from Los Feliz. Its in Chatsworth, CA

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote