View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 11:23 AM   #49 (permalink)
dvboy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016,M6
dvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond repute

Here in Canada the only way to get a spoiler from the factory is to get the Sport Touring package which is $14,000 MORE THAN THE BASE with the new pricing starting in 2016.Needless to say,a lot of 2016 370z are cruising around here without the rear spoiler.When I got my 2016 the first mod I intended on doing was the spoiler,but as time worn on I don't mind the clean look without the spoiler.I might just leave it as is....
_MG_4893ps.jpg

_MG_4904ps.jpg