View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 08:33 AM   #174 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denchan350gt View Post
I heard rumors that the S2's are coming out soon and are in the testing phase.

So many rumors lol

We have been working closely with JWT on both the C1 and C2s for the VHR engines. We will have the first few sets to test, and I will post results the same way I did with the C1s.

The multiple cars we have with C1s, including the initial prototype set are off and running well with zero complaints still.

To dispel some of the rumors, final specs have just recently been decided for the C2s, they have not been released to anyone. So if someone told you some, they are most likely just making them up, or got a vague answer from JWT and took it their own way.

The prototype sets will be to be in my hands between 50-80 days from today. I have already lined up 2 cars that will be in the shop for testing, an NA car that is fairly stock with basic bolt on's (We will also be doing a set of long tubes after the initial test to see the changes, as that will really make the cams shine) and a turbo car we are building in house(Built motor, Fast Intentions Stage 3 kit). There are 1-2 sets that we may also send out for external testing but that is honestly undecided at this point, as we dont really want to send out an un-tested part but we will see.

If anyone has any specific questions, you can PM me or post here, I will answer to the best of my knowledge as much as I can.

-Daelen

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote