View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exhaust
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 AT GM Z
Exhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Default First formula 1 competition in dallas at texas motor speedway

Hey Guys,

I hate to shamelessly plug but cupcake meet is having its first ever formula drift competition in dallas texas and the person with the most likes with the photo they requested to share on instagram gets a ride along in Nate Hamiltons turbo ls1 s13!! I've helped quite a few members on here before regarding competitions and voting so I was hoping somebody could do the same for me What better community to ask then the z34 family? My instagram is @z34homie and the photo to like is pictured below (Should be the first one) I also linked my instagram for anyone who cant find it. If I win I will upload a first hand gopro experience of the event!!

Thanks for the support guys!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG5pr6ip...en-by=z34homie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13511982_1279269585435269_603589161356756876_n.jpg (72.7 KB, 3 views)
Exhaust is offline   Reply With Quote