View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 06:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Yea that is a bad dip job .....the orange discoloration will fade away tho just let the hot sun get it for a week or so....I will say I have dipped my 350z dozens of times I have pics on my profile and from what I can see the fault lies with the shop more than the product ....its shops and dip jobs like that make the product seem very bad ...hope he refunds all your money.

Also my 350z was white as well and discolored the same way ...I had mine bright yellow and when I peeled it looked the same ...I was like great 4K for a new paint job ...but I dipped it in black so I could drive it .....2 months later I peeled it again ....and 80% of the discoloration was gone ...the rest the sun removed in like a week

Last edited by Jinxx; 06-20-2016 at 06:53 PM.
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote