View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 02:15 PM   #7528 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_370Z View Post
Looking at rear SPL arms for that rear camber, I am curious tho, by running camber like what I have, how much of an increase is there in tire wear... I mean do you end up losing half the milleage or 25 % of the tires potential life... I got the Allignment done at a Firestone...
I don't know for sure. Every car and driver is different. Like I said, I was running -2.4 and -2.8 on mine without any wear issues, and I ran those tires for around 20k miles with that alignment before selling the car. It stuck to the road like glue though!

Which Firestone did you go to? The one here on the south side on South Fl Ave past Lake Miriam Dr? If so, I won't take any of my cars there ever again. They literally took over 4 hours to mount four new tires on my Abarth which were 205/40-17's. Not only that, they damaged every single wheel with their crappy old tools. Every wheel had a nearly 2" wide gouge on the lip from their pry bars. Of course, they didn't say anything about it and had slopped on a ton of that soap so I didn't see the damage until a week later when I had a chance to wash the car. Man, I was pissed! For now on, I'll go to Tire Kingdom which is right next door to those idiots, or possibly the dealership.

On a side note, meeting up with my friend Wednesday to install the wheel spacers!