View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 05:42 PM   #7518 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_370Z View Post
Got an alignment done today on my 2016 sport after a week of having swift springs... unfortunately wasn't able to get back to spec, image below of print out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Looks like front control arms & rear adjustable camber arms needed.
You should have some adjustment on your camber arm eccentric's,,,adjust them to shorten the arm/ this will in turn help your tire stand more upright & will also give you some more toe.
Looking at your specs; should be able to at least get closer than that:with stock parts.
No camber/caster adjustment on front w/stock stuff...only toe adjustment....which should be about 1/2 as much as the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what you're looking for out of the alignment. To me (coming from 10 years of Miata ownership), that looks like a pretty decent alignment. I think I'd be pretty happy with those settings on this car.

My last Miata, I had a pretty aggressive alignment... -2.4* front, -2.8* rear, as much caster as I could get, and minimal toe, I think about 0.05* front and rear IIRC. Crisp, fast turn-in, excellent handling and very even tread wear. And that was on fully adjustable coil overs.

Where did you get the alignment done? Dealership?