View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 12:19 PM   #35 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
We all knew it was coming. Once used 370s dropped under $15k or so, it was all over. The third owners are always fuckwits. Just wait until a Z is under $10k. It'll make this bunch look like NASA.
I pretty much agree.

I do my best to keep this place as drama free but for the kiddies that are coming on recently I pretty much can't do much to as long as they're not causing drama or breaking any rules.

I pretty much figure the veterans will simply just ignore them after a while.

It does get old after a while answering the same returded questions because they're to lazy to search on a forum that's been here since 08.

If I left you guys imagine how screwed up things would really be.

I've personal lost contact with about 80% of all the local members I've met here locally at meets and such so it's kinda sad but I understand that some people simply move on.

Nothing wrong with that since I've met some pretty cool guys and girls over the years.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote