View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 01:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forged Performance: GTM Twin Turbo VQ37VHR G37

to Forged Performance. This 500 HP setup was done by Forged Performance located in GA. Enjoy the info (provided by Sharif from Forged) Copied from G35driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharif@forged View Post
Hi everyone,

Wanted to share our latest work on the next generation VQ motors. We just finished and installing and tuning our first TT kit on the G37 Coupe. This is the second GTM TT kit we've installed, and the first kit install on a G37.

As usual, the quality and completeness of these kits is second to none. Just like the VQ35HR kit we did last month, these engines just love to rev, and are very efficient at utilizing the boost! We elected to run the big ture GT30 TT kit that GTM offered. Down the road, my customer wants to crank this thing up to 15psi-20psi...but for now, 500whp will have to do! These turbos are still sleeping at just under 12psi. Speaking of sleeper, we hid everything in the cabin, out of sight...this thing looks very stockish. Just some wheels, tires, and a nice drop.

Here is are the basics of the build:
VQ37 VVEL Stock Engine
GTM Stage III TT Kit with TRUE Garrett GT30's (no wheel stuffing here )
GTM Fuel System
800cc Injectors
HKS FCON Vpro with Knock Amp
HKS EVC Boost Controller
Greddy EvoTT Exhaust System
GTM 3 inch dowpipes
FP Bottleneck Restriction

What a fun car to drive now...with tons of power to match the good looks....I hate driving my stock NA G37 now.

My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote