View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 08:33 AM   #323 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocxtar View Post
That's correct. Well that guy in PR did a great job. He needs to start off a business if he hasn't done so making those splitters.
he already have his business making splitters bro lol! the problem is that if you want one for your car and he are not made it yet on another car you cant buy it... is the only issue that I know he have right now... Cause they make a trace for your bumper/front lip first and then he make the splitter. He made me one for my custom SL replica front lip, look a few page back in my thread and you will see the splitter installed I dont know if that splitter works on your front lip cause my lip was custom :/ Maybe if you made the trace by your self and send to him he can make you the splitter....

Damn I almost forgot... I have a new 09-12 SL replica front lip in my house that arrive yesterday waiting to be work to fit my 2013+ front bumper and I still have the old splitter that I use on my first custom front lip... Im going to check if it fit in the front lip before I take the new lip to the paint shop

I will let you know... if they fit I think that the price including shipping was about $300.00
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote