View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: Nismo S-Tune Catback Exhaust

Looking for local sale on my Nismo S-tune Catback exhaust (Y-Pipe). Now that I've got the Berk CBE installed I don't have a need for this. This is a pretty mild exhaust over the stock set up, so if your looking for stealth, this is the way to go. If you ad HFC's then they really come alive. There are some scuff marks on the bottom of the flex pipes, and one minor scuff on the bottom of one of the tips. Nothing that can be seen when mounted. I have about 6K miles on these. Other then that, they are perfect.

Local sale only $475 (Cash) This is a great deal for someone looking for Nismo - Retail is $1495

This is the only video I have before the HFC's were installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZE7qHl58TA

Here is one with Berk HFC's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apyxLW7DFDA

It's the one on the Left in the pic, also included factory pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nismo-and-Berk exhaust.jpg (74.2 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg Nismo-Exhaust-2.jpg (12.1 KB, 43 views)
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum

Last edited by Minicobra1; 01-18-2010 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Price drop
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote