View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 11:40 PM   #1921 (permalink)
edk370
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z
edk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to behold

The Z through all its generations never had a dud like the Mazda RX8; the late 90s to early 2000s Mustangs (even the 4.6 wasn't all that then); the Eclipse after they did away with the turbo motor; and lots of other cars that were supposed to carry the torch in subsequent generations....The only car that never missed, and always won praise, is the Mazda Miata. Critics love this car, through all its generations.

Back on topic. I think the Z35 will get the 3.0 V6 twin turbo. I mean think about it. How can Nissan let diehard Z fans down. I think Nissan will make it as quick as a stock V8 Mustang or Camaro...and the rest is up to you to tune.....I think the Z35 will be a pleasant surprise. That's why I say save up for it so you can get it when it comes out. It will be somewhat more expensive, but worth it.

....I think it'll target the BMW M2 for competition. We will see.
edk370 is offline   Reply With Quote