View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 08:43 PM   #1918 (permalink)
edk370
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z
edk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
WOW, it seems some of you guys don't understand what a Z is all about. It is a no frills driver car that is a great driving experience for a great price. The 300zxtt went way above that at a cost too. Z's have always been mod friendly so you can customize them to your own liking. The 350z was a good try but totally missed the styling of a Z. I never liked them. I would personally like to see a through back design more like a 240z of the new age. The 370z is close to that. Anyway, whatever. I love what I have and don't see changing anytime soon.
No. It is because the r32gtr wasn't allowed into the US then, hence the z32tt being nissans flagship sportscar then. I am aware that the s30 was meant to be an affordable no frills sportscar, and a cheaper alternative to a corvette. I watched the national geographic docu on it. But times change, and cars do not have to fit typecasts.....Mustang and camaro V8s are 45,000 cars brand new. Thats not exactly bang for buck like theyre intenddd to be. Paradigms shift. Nothing stays the same. Things can and do change.
edk370 is offline   Reply With Quote