View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 08:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
bhandy
Base Member

Drives: 2017 Red Nismo Auto
bhandy is on a distinguished road

The difference in the "chassis" was most realized with top down, there is a difference top up and top down with sport suspension. Now, all very different. Just makes it feel more normal or what you would expect. The dealer explained a bunch to me as well as when I emailed Nismo directly. My feel is what they explained as "structural rigidity" being enhanced. The chassis flex may still be there but now everything is stronger giving me better feel. I wouldn't want any bigger sways, nismo did a fantastic job, my opinion. I don't experience any understeer as expressed by owners getting monster sways installed, ala search feature on this site. The car feels stiffer period. The difference now, is night and day. The bushings are beefier like mentioned, all the hardware. 17k on its clock, do want to mention at 10k miles the suspension settled big time, like walking out to go to work and seeing your car lower, just like that and right at 10k miles. My 2 audis did that and my dad's 2014 new stingray did that, right on time, 10k miles. Always found that interesting.

Brian in Bakersfield and what do I know...im an autocrosser...
bhandy is offline   Reply With Quote