View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 08:37 AM   #7459 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
adjusted psi..

Speaking of that... I've only had my Z for three weeks (as of today) and read somewhere on here that tire pressures from the dealership can be all over the place and cause the handling of the car to feel "floaty" at speed.

Well I checked mine a few days ago. They're supposed to be 35 psi all the way around. Front left was 51, front right was 48, right rear 45, and left rear 40.

I now have the fronts at 37, and the rears at 33. Much better and well planted at speed (70-80 mph).