View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 02:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Since the door has been kicked open, I'm gonna add my .02

Your first mod: Sign the title over to me, and deliver the car and keys to me in Kansas....

if you can't master the simple function of reading through threads, using the forum based search or Google search, you are too ignorant to own this car.

I don't much care if you find this offensive or not, but really, the threads you have started are inane and juvenile. Every thread topic has been started and discussed many years ago, some of them get resurrected from the dead when someone adds to them, usually new guys that can't read. I'm not sure, but I think I've only started a couple of threads, and I think one of them was in the 'new to the forum' section and I'll probably start a 'build' thread at some point.

IMHO, you are skating really close to having one of the admins 'temp ban' you, just to teach you a lesson. I'm not one of the OGs here, I've only been here since 2013, but I know enough to be smart when I post....