View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 12:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgosh View Post
East Coast, Cape Breton ... awesome twisty roads!

Muffler issues, hopefully not "washer mod" related. Hah.
Came.off the hanger and somehow the bolts were loose and muffler fell from y pipe. Got it back on myself in fontana with some help from the waifu mazoc and the village.

Had a sidewall nail on my re11. Fml.

Cape Breton was okay. The Highlands were fun since roads were empty and I got to get a bit spirited.

Nothing compared to tail of the dragon. The skyway was like a longer version of the Highlands in the Cape. Except longer, 5000ft elevation (vs under 1000 on breton) lol the car is fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgosh View Post
LOL ... My Z had its first service while I was in Edmonton.

That dealership was awesome, much better than the ones I've visited in BC (long-ish, mostly boring, story).
Lol I'm anal about having dealers touch my car. In fact not one nissan dealer has during my ownership
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote