View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imag View Post
Great... just what I didn't want to start happening.

If this is widespread, those of us with short shift kits may have to reverse the install before bringing them in. I'm sure they will blame the problem on that...
Unfortunately with my constant issues, I didn't install a short shifter because of that exact reason.. 4 trans replacements later.. probably did the right thing.

But funny.. doesn't happen to everyone, and we've sold a ton of short shifters and had zero problems.

It's tough when they don't actually "fix" anything or know the problem, besides just throwing a whole transmission at it.
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote