View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Chupacabra
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z s M6
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

For a second there I though that everything i learned at racing school and years of racing was wrong, but then RCZ calmed my concern.

now my question is, i was playing with the traction control system, because it was a sunday.... I noticed that when you kick the tale out and hit the throttle, the computer disengages the throttle, and well it corrects the 'spin' for you.... now I know that this is what its supposed to do, it applies the right amount of power. But question is if you are going at high speeds and get into a spin, will the computer still save you a$$ or does it just say "oh f*ck it let the driver figure it out" and give you control back.