View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 01:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZMamba View Post
Admins/Moderators: I sent payment almost a month ago and haven't received my decal yet. What should I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Keep messaging and be patient. This is normal. I paid for another members membership back in February and he still has not been transferred to his name.
I happen to get ahold of AK to check on how he was doing yesterday and he mentioned he was going to log in to catch up and get to those waiting on decals to get them out.

I know it sucks to have to wait so long I can only hope you guys have some more patience.

If you guys don't see anything for a couple of weeks let me know and again I'll remind AK.

Thank You.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote