View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 12:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom370z View Post
but it could just be loud in car and not very loud outside of car ? But then again I do have hfcs. I need someone to drive my car so i can listen how loud it is.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
This is exactly how the S-Line Short Tails are. I just installed these today (well yesterday now). The entire car is stock and the Short Tails give it a wonderful mellow tone, not too loud at all outside. The cops would not bother you all with this axle back if the rest of the exhaust is stock.

However, it's quite loud inside the car to the point it's making something within the plastic interior panels vibrate and rattle. Now I need to hunt down these rattles and figure out a way to damp them.
ChopsZ is offline   Reply With Quote