View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 06:55 PM   #65 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Isamu, the lack of respect and customer service has me dumbfounded. Yeah, the dealership is the only one around pretty much, but it does not excuse the fact of their negligence to the situation. Letting the Insurance company handle this one will be your best option, I don't only say that because I work in the insurance industry. I do not know how the insurance works in Guam, but I do hope that you get a settlement worth the car, mods, and labor plus damages and grievances. I know here in the States, that would be more of a long shot having your insurance company cover mods, unless they have a specific additional coverage. California specifically we don't have mod coverage. It is up to the insurance companys' discretion to pay out on mods and most require receipts for parts, receipts for installation labor and you have to provide the businesses information to the claims department. If you don't have one of the receipt piles or if you business is closed now, you're usually screwed from the beginning. But I digress.

As for this dealership, they do not understand the power that this forum has when we come together to fight for something. I have seen multiple reviews between Isamu's car reviews asking if this is the dealership that set someone's car on fire and is causing many issues. It is already taking effect and I believe with the CBS affiliate and Yahoo news possibly doing stories and local news being contacted for stories as well is good step in the right direction.

If this dealership does not want to pay out the easy $50k it would cost to pay you off, you and your insurance company will make them pay out as much as possible anyhow and we will all help destroy the dealerships reputation. This is UNACCEPTABLE.

I will be posting my review shortly.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 06-10-2016 at 07:12 PM.
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote