View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 06:25 PM   #62 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Ok guys. Here is the skinny. The car was parked at the dealership at 0940. At 1000 I took a pic of my milage, which was 6029. 3-4 hours later the fire happened. They called me, but I missed the call as I was asleep. I called them back at around 1520. No answer. I called again around 1630. Finally at 1729 I received a call back and was told my car had caught fire. The service manager didn't have any details as to what happened other than there was a fire and he told me to call my insurance. I asked If they were going to fix it and he responded with, I don't think so, but the people who make that decision were gone for the day so I should call back the following day. I called my insurance immediately after the call from the dealership. The following day it three hours after my initial call for the service manager to get back to me.
Once he had called me back, the conversation went south. I asked if they were going to fix it
He said no. They aren't responsible because I signed a waiver. I replied with what waiver, as I don't recall ever being briefed on a waiver. He explained that the waiver protects them from theft or fire damage. I said, no sir that is not how this works, and he got hostile towards me. I told him i was going to call nissan corporate. He responded with, "I don't care, call the president."

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote