View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 01:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
BPAuto
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: AP1 S2000
BPAuto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I think there has been a little misunderstanding in this thread. What hunter is trying to say is that for the money you will pay to buy the ZELE kit, it's a great bang for your buck! The quality of the ZELE kit is such top notch that with the new exchange rate and a price tag of $3500 , it's a bargain!! He is comparing quality vs money here.

BUT at the same time, I agree with RCZ and Travis that $3500 CAN be a bit too high for a typical Z owner. When you look for a cheap alternative that offers great bang for your buck, it def falls out of the thread. After visiting numerous Z sites for the past few years, I think it's safe to assume that most Z buyers like to spend somewhere between $1000-1400 on the body kit set. If they can find a good looking kit with good finish for that price, they are usually happy. But then there are those hardcore guys who wouldn't settle for anything but superb quality. Those few 10-20% of the buyers WILL buy the ZELE kit regardless of it's price.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion here. In conclusion, ZELE kit offers best quality for it's price. I am pretty sure there will be other cheaper kits released in near future that will offer great bang for your buck with your lower budget.
Thank you for helping clear up some of the confusion

-Hunter
BPAuto is offline   Reply With Quote