View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 11:09 AM   #3446 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

If I had a do over I would've installed the RJM pedal after my clutch install. I installed just before I had the clutch done then made adjustments to the pedal. Forgot to mention it to the shop doing the install and they had a helluva time bleeding. I went to adjust it again after I got the car back and was getting clutch drag at 75%. Freaked out emailing Ryan and basically I bought it all the way back out and worked my way back. Had I installed it after the it would've been much less a hassel. I want that upgraded CMC next. BTW: If you do install with the clutch it has to be adjusted to Zero to bleed. That's what my problem was. It was at 75% during the install. After my debacle was over Ryan pointed out that it's in italics in the install manual.

Last edited by solidus; 06-10-2016 at 11:20 AM.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote