View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 01:19 AM   #41 (permalink)
husam2012
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Nismo
husam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless_Z View Post
And I know...this thread went from 370z vs Challenger to Corvette, lol. You know how it is when it comes to cars. I'll probably change my mind 100 times. I've just never bought anything new before and I figured 84 months financing was a good option because otherwise, I wouldn't buy a car that expensive.
That's a bad path to take, no vehicle is worth financing over 84 months. You are just 25 year's old, would you still like driving the Corvette everyday by the time you're 32? A lot changes in 7 years, might even have a recession or something lol.

Now, I've personally gone through that path and almost decided on leasing a scat pack then thought about corvettes and Camaro SS's but in the end decided that the most financially sound choice is a few years old used Z..

I'm only 19 so you probably have more experience than me but personally i would never have a 600$ payment on a car unless it's a GTR or something better.

If i were to do it again with a full time job and not being a student, I would definitely get the new Camaro SS as it's the best new performance value IMO.

It's my next vehicle choice as soon as they depreciate a little.

As for people calling the Camaro heavy, It's only 300 pounds heavier than the Z, has 2 more seats, better tech, better safety, and about 150 more horses. Also kills any stock Z in every performance category, so what's the point?
husam2012 is offline   Reply With Quote