View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 01:03 AM   #40 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 Nismo#400 View Post
Man this sucks to hear, I will be staying away from them from now. Why did it even get driven two miles if it was dropped off at the service center when they stated it was already hazardous to drive in its current state? Someone at the dealership need to explain that one.
People drive ****! It always happens! Names left out my car was at a place for the second time in its life and should have been in the shop the whole time!! A friend saw it sitting by the road 4 days after drop off and after pick up 3 weeks later for non engine, non brake, non anything moving!! The car got 28 miles put on it! People are Fing scumb bags.

PS, they even emailed me 2 weeks in asking what gas I used. I told them the car had half a tank, you shouldn't be asking this (I knew they drove it from the pic). Their reply was "we only moved it a few times around the shop, no ones been driving it"

I hope they're forced to pay it all.

Last edited by synolimit; 06-10-2016 at 01:10 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote