View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 05:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wilson2608
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Sport
Wilson2608 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Yes sir, I am on it. It will actually go well with the RRP because I am going to have it not use the plastic C-Clip... so it will make the "hard part" of the RRP install much much easier. You can drop the bottom half in all the way, make the hose connections, then just put the billet top on afterwards.

It was an old idea from way back then, I think possibly discussed in one of the RRP pump threads, but was deemed (at least by me) not worth the added expense/cost to consumer when the product was already a bit expensive.

But, if it turns out that there is an independent need for the product, then I better just make it. It will also pair up well for those who want to use the Z1 starvation kit.. My tank flange will give them a clean way to provide additional wiring for the new pump, rather than having to splice into the already burdened factory pump wire.
Please do! It was me that started a thread a couple days ago about mine being broken in half. Nissan says they can't sell just the housing & that it comes with fuel pump as well. 500$. Please let me know how long you think it would take to make the product.