View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 11:46 AM   #22 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
I should have known you were working on something lol. I need to buy fuel stuff from you but the more you keep talking about these future products, the more I want to wait so I can get them.
I have the new S1 & S1-S kits all done, and even got inventory of the new hoses etc. The only reason I havent posted threads for the new kits yet or updated the website is that my filter manufacturer ran dry of the new filters I am using. Once the inventory batch of filters get here, its go time. Ive got a few of the new kits shipped out last week to people that were on my tail about it and didnt want to wait, I had a few of the filters available to take care of them with.

I also installed one locally and got dozens of pictures to put together a real nice installation PDF with.