View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 11:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
Desert Rat
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z M6 Base
Desert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
Both drivers??? Are you guys kidding me!!! The only azzhole was the dumb fukker in the truck!!! If you allow road rage to get you to that point or anything close to it then you don't need to be behind the wheel of anything, but a wheel chair at the psycho ward!!! SMFH at some of these responses.........
I say that because there was other reports (I believe on the Z drviers' facebook page) that I saw in another forum, albeit unconfirmed - that he has a history of turtling in the left lane for the sole purpose of irritating other drivers, and that he brags about it.

So if there's any truth to that, yeah. BOTH drivers.

Like I said. Not excusable what the guy in the truck did. Could have killed the people in the car in the right lane (who should have been smart enough to back off when they saw what was going on)....but it sure looks like the kid in the Z was instigating.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote