View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 11:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
You brainstorming a solution for this? Im sure you could get a group buy going. Ill be interested since i have yet to install your RRP.
Yes sir, I am on it. It will actually go well with the RRP because I am going to have it not use the plastic C-Clip... so it will make the "hard part" of the RRP install much much easier. You can drop the bottom half in all the way, make the hose connections, then just put the billet top on afterwards.

It was an old idea from way back then, I think possibly discussed in one of the RRP pump threads, but was deemed (at least by me) not worth the added expense/cost to consumer when the product was already a bit expensive.

But, if it turns out that there is an independent need for the product, then I better just make it. It will also pair up well for those who want to use the Z1 starvation kit.. My tank flange will give them a clean way to provide additional wiring for the new pump, rather than having to splice into the already burdened factory pump wire.

Last edited by phunk; 06-09-2016 at 11:20 AM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote