View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

OK I am having the exact same symptoms. Started this morning.
Same stutter, but at about 4500 rpm. Although mine flashed the VDC, I knew there was no way I was losing traction. After stutter no more prob.
Same 1/2 tank when I know there is only 1/4 left in tank.

Odd thing is I heard a clunk from the behind me somewhere. I thought maybe I hit popped a rock up or something, it was a little dark this morning.
maybe that was the pump smacking the tank. UGGGGHHHH

She drove home with no prob, but I am thinking she is gonna sit and rest for a few days after reading your post.

GRRRRRRR

2011 with 44500 on odometer.
I was looking for just the sending unit after looking though posts figured that might be the prob, but know I am thinking.
Sending unit $130 from dealer
I did find a fuel pump for $250.00 from Allied auto parts.
Guess I will buy the fuel pump and if it is just the sending unit I will take the pump back and buy the sending unit.

Gonna be a long Saturday.

Will update with what I find.
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote