View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 11:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson2608 View Post
Yeah its pretty annoying, I got both the sending units out but im waiting on Nissan to get my new parts in. I've been looking for the specs of the resisitor for the sending units to diagnose if it is actually the reason my gas gauge is messed up. Obviously, ill replace the one that was broeken in half, but as for the other one it seems to be in working order. Anyone know what the resistance should be for these sending units? ill keep looking through FSM, but if anyone knows it off of the top of their head you will be much apprciated. One of them is reading 90 while mimicking a empty tank and 35 when full. The other is 70 when empty, and 40 when at top, so something is up.
Attached Images
File Type: gif z34fuellevel.gif (47.7 KB, 125 views)