View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 07:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio View Post
I'have seen a lot of post about the short air vs long tube or what are the gains vs stock, but one question remain... What about the heat?
Let's take for example that I an thinking of getting K&N instead of my OEM intakes. Would it be a problem with the heat? If i am stuck into the trafic?
Should i make custom piping?

Thank you
Hi fellow Canuk.
Just search this topic, so much has been written and discussed about it in this forum. As a relatively new member to the forum myself, I can tell you that the search feature is a great tool. The short air tubes are a waste of $$$. Chuck is 100% dead on in his comments. There are plenty of options with the long tube CAI like Stillen, Z1, Nismo, etc. Cheers.
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote