View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 01:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hello From Central Florida!

Hi everyone! Just purchased a brand spankin' new Gun Metallic 6MT base exactly two weeks ago and have been loving it ever since. Yeah sure, it has smaller brakes and an open diff, but that can all be improved later down the road, and most likely will.

I already have an AAM S-Line Short Tail in the mail, and I'm getting the windows tinted later today, as well as looking into Swift springs, front sway bar upgrade and wheel spacers. Yes, I've been doing my research.

I traded in a highly modded '13 Fiat 500 Abarth pushing upwards of 230 hp / 250+ tq out of its tiny 1.4. I surprised quite a few people with that little car, but in the old Fiat tradition, it had its share of stupid issues that shouldn't have been there. I had that car exactly two years, and even though it was fun and had an excellent exhaust note, it's constant issues were simply tiresome. And since I have always lusted over the Z since its re-introduction in 2002, I decided it was time I had one for myself, thus here I am!

From this...

To this...
ChopsZ is offline   Reply With Quote