View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

You say alignment was good?
ck.what it was before you added the lowering parts/as you lower;it gives you more negative camber,
I don't have any lowering springs-but on alignment movement's;;;when you adjust the camber negative(top of tire lean inward)it will also move the rear toe negative(front of tire will point outwards)
Rear must have some Positive Toe or the Azz end will be dancing around;especially at higher speeds & hard acceleration or deceleration.
For a quick check before taking it in;measure the width on the front side & backside of rear tires (on a common tread groove)
Good to have a helper & be sure to stretch an even pull/as high as possible(3 or 4" from ground) without contacting underside of car.
wouldn't hurt to ck. the front also ;;;But Remember;the rear Toe Spec.call's for about twice the positive toe as the front.
On a level surface,you should have 1/8---1/4" closer gap on Front side of rear wheels.
Fuel level will affect this measurement.
Actual specs. for total Toe on rear are (min 0.079" Nominal 0.146" max 0.213")
I got mine set on the higher end w/stock ride height,,,car behave's well.
The rear camber & toe are adjustable on Stock ~Z~ w/the Factory eccentric bolt's.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote