View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 12:46 PM   #103 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I don't mean to sound like an *** but did you not do an entire inventory check off before you started to tear the car apart. I for one triple checked everything prior to occupying the garage and lift at my buddy's house.
Truth is , I shouldn't have to inventory the box. If I paid you 1700.00 in one dollar bills you better believe you'd have 1700 ones in your hand after I walked away. And if it was 1650 ones, 50 either fell on the floor on my office or I them it but I'll get you that 50. So far as I know Sasha's doing what he said he would do. The housing was delivered this morning and the filter should be at my house when I get home today. But............. both the manufacturers of the intercooler and the turbo screwed up and in the process wasted my time. If someone else bought this kit tomorrow ; yeah I'd say as soon as your turbo box arrives look at the sticker on the side and if the sticker doesn't say 6266 CEA SP, send that bastard back and if the mounting flanges on the intercooler aren't welded to the back end of the intercooler send that back too. But that's all hindsight, as far as I've read I've never heard of this happening which is why I did'nt expect it. Had I known the history of the intercooler manufacturer jacking up orders I would've definitely been looking for a screw up. As far as the turbo, well all I was expecting was a JB Precision 6266 twin scroll and that's what I got albeit the wrong one. ( I know now....and hopefully the next guy will read this and be able to get it right the first time.)
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote