View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 08:27 AM   #95 (permalink)
TcRocket
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo
TcRocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
So this past Friday I was able to run gauge wires from the engine bay into the cabin. I also demolished the OEM triple gauge and fabbed up brackets to hold the gauges in the individual pods. Was'nt able to do anything else because I'm still waiting on an air filter and I recieved an "E" compressor housing from Precision Turbo which had a 2" outlet.

Honestly I'm not a happy camper. First I had to fab up the intercooler, then I have no air filter followed by the wrong Turbo unit being sent. To top that I feel like crap because my buddy has been turning down jobs because my car is taking up space on one of his lifts and he does'nt want to kick me out of the workspace. I told him to just have the guy's roll it outside but he says he just want's me to get it done. That's hard to do when you have nothing to work with. And I feel even worse when he ask's how long and I don't have a clue.

I'll be happy as hell when this is over but the results had damned well better be worth the heartache they're causing.

Had to vent because this install is sucking a$$ right now. Tomorrow I'll finish up the gauge install in the cabin as well as the sensors. If the Turbo housing and the filter arrive the only thing I have left is to mount them then measure the exhaust to cut my MXP Y pipe.
I know all about set backs and issues. Had dealership put my clutch and flywheel in. Picked it up they said good to go. Right....... First light I left found out car was in limp mode due to bend reluctor ring tooth on flywheel that they had to have dropped. And now trailered my car all the way to dynosty and car was going lean on 10psi due to something in ecutek not allowing injector duty cycle to go above 75%. Hal has been working with ecutek and it's been a week and a half. Yeah it sucks but it'll be worth it. Hell hearing my car on the dyno........DAMN...... 489 WHP on 10 psi so far. My spring pressure was 8 psi. Hang in there Sasha is A1+ customer service and it sounds like these issues are outside his control and definitely not the norm.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
TcRocket is offline   Reply With Quote