View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #59 (permalink)
GoDZiLLa_845
Base Member

Drives: 10' 370Z
GoDZiLLa_845 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ View Post
So I want to stay on topic here but I am just curious as hell: Godzilla is saying he is uneducated, didn't graduate, and wants to go somewhere in life. I could be mistaking but I also think his profile says 2010 370Z?!?!?!? Sounds to me like your doin' damn good for a 20 y/o high school dropout.... Just my two cents... Sorry for going off topic, but some of these posts are just making me wonder the validity of this post in the first place lol.
my father just bought me 10' 370, he gave me 10k to put down then i pay 700 and change a month..insurance is under him and registered to him
before tht he had gottn me a 06 m3 brand new for 16th b day.. then i was takn it out which he said not to until i learn stick which i tought my self then i got caught cuz a lady followed me after i passed a schoolbus stop and took my plate...then i went home w/o even knowing she did..i had to go out to get my mom sumthn and while i was gone cop came to our house..that cop happened to be the cop who we made a report to..someone stealing the rims of the m3...swapped em out..competition package wheels(CSL) anyways my mom told dad and i got it alotta ****...i rather not talk about wat he did to me but he did trade the car in for CLS63...his car...then he bought me a bike abot a year later in my name a 09 yamaha r1 ....i work with him but honestly i hate construction...but yea evrything i get is from my dad...so yea sold my yamaha just a week ago actually for 8500...so yea..i dont waanna be a laborer for rest of my life...and i just dont enjoy construction like i mentioned before..not giving a life story here but idk sometimes ppl dont think of otherthings.. most ppl will say hmmm 20yr old dropout wth a 370z...maybe his daddy bought him it...and ppl tend to say stupid stuff about it like sayn spoiled lil kid and w.e but i work and i work really hard to earn my things maybe some ppl were raised differently where parents would make there kids earn things with their own sweat..im not bragging..w/e guys...
GoDZiLLa_845 is offline   Reply With Quote