View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 07:14 AM   #94 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

So this past Friday I was able to run gauge wires from the engine bay into the cabin. I also demolished the OEM triple gauge and fabbed up brackets to hold the gauges in the individual pods. Was'nt able to do anything else because I'm still waiting on an air filter and I recieved an "E" compressor housing from Precision Turbo which had a 2" outlet.

Honestly I'm not a happy camper. First I had to fab up the intercooler, then I have no air filter followed by the wrong Turbo unit being sent. To top that I feel like crap because my buddy has been turning down jobs because my car is taking up space on one of his lifts and he does'nt want to kick me out of the workspace. I told him to just have the guy's roll it outside but he says he just want's me to get it done. That's hard to do when you have nothing to work with. And I feel even worse when he ask's how long and I don't have a clue.

I'll be happy as hell when this is over but the results had damned well better be worth the heartache they're causing.

Had to vent because this install is sucking a$$ right now. Tomorrow I'll finish up the gauge install in the cabin as well as the sensors. If the Turbo housing and the filter arrive the only thing I have left is to mount them then measure the exhaust to cut my MXP Y pipe.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote