View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 10:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't account you running these gears as a good tester ( no disrespect) but you have enough money in that motor to buy 20 370z's. I think alot of people will buy these gears and blow up alot of motors thinking this is the solution to rev to the moon ( reason behind that is they will not get the additional support mods for the application, we all know there will be a handful that will do this). Sasha already proved that the oem crank can with stand 9k but not for sustain period as micro tears will form 9 but he did run a dry sump). So my question, are there any road racers or race teams going to hop in this group buy, to test these gears in real world situations. I hope these gears do hold up to the abuse of raising the redline.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote