View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottIN View Post
Be interesting to know how long they were side-by-side with the other car. Though I've never done anything like that, can't say that I haven't been tempted when people are paying no attention and driving in the passing lane. There was obviously space in front of - and behind - the car they were passing so it wasn't like they were stuck in the LHL.
And I'm not saying that what the truck driver did was right - but they were obviously not following the rules of the road.
Agree. Truck driver certainly crossed the line. Also interesting to know how long they were side by side.

TBH it's even possible that the Z was intentionally blocking the truck, or giving the truck driver "the bird" right before he got Ram'd.

Again, not saying the truck driver was right.